Air India Limited 295 Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has invited application as the online format for recruit Customer Agent, Driver, Handyman, and Other Vacancy. More Information about Air India Recruitment 2019 like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Method, Scale of Pay, Apply Process, the Application fee is given below.
Air India Recruitment 2019 @ www.airindia.in
Organization name: Air India Limited
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Name of the Posts: Cabin Crew
Total number of the Post: 75 posts
Qualification: 10th pass
Age limit: up to 28 years
Mode of Apply: Walk-in Interview
Last date: 27/05/2019
01) Customer Agent – Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1-year experience.
02) Sr. Ramp Services Agent – Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the state government.
03) Ramp Service Agent – Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the state government.
04) Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – Minimum SSC (10th Std Pass).
05) Handyman / Handywomen – SSC / 10th Standard Pass.
Gen: 28 Years
OBC: 31 Years
SC/ST 33 Years
01) Customer Agent – Rs.18360/- Per Month.
02) Sr. Ramp Services Agent – Rs.20790/- Per Month
03) Ramp Service Agent – Rs.18360/- Per Month
04) Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver – Rs.15660/- Per Month
05) Handyman / Handywomen – Rs.13860/- Per Month
How to Apply: Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st May 2019, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.” payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC / ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
01) Customer Agent:- Screening (The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion depending upon the response).
02) Handyman / Handywomen:- 1. Screening, and 2. Physical Endurance Test
03) Sr. Ramp Services Agent / Ramp Services Agent / Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver:- 1. Screening, and 2. Trade Test (comprise of Trade knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV)
Click here⇒ Official Recruitment Notification
For more details go to the website ⇒ www.airindia.in
More Details: We provided all the latest Updates about Government & Private jobs on our page. But applicants are strongly advised to check the official website of Airline Allied Services Limited for more details information about Air India Recruitment 2019.